Ecig Help

Alright everyone I have an important question to ask everyone. I have been quit of all nicotine products for almost 7 days now. I'm mainly doing it for my wife, if I vaped no nicotine e juice would it help with some of the cravings I'm having? Or will it intensify it?

Part of the battle when we decide to quit smoking is not only to get over the cravings but to satisfy the old habit of hand to mouth. I think it may help you, even at 0 Nic to satisfy that desire! But, even if, in the end, you find yourself still craving nicotine, E-cigs are safer/ healthier for you and ALOT less stinky for everyone else... That in itself will probably make your wife happy! Good luck in your journey!!

I've been going back and forth between a low nicotine (6mg) and no nicotine juices. I notice I vape more when I use the 0mg level, but it does help with the need to use something. When I order 0mg nicotine flavors, I order extra strength or double flavors if possible. It helps if you know what ratio of pg/vg you like for throat hit and what not.

:ninja: