30 years analog and I quit! now 9 months of vaping

surfpirate

Subject says it all ... after 30 years of a pack-a-day habit I quit 9 months ago when I started vaping. I love it. But here's my dilema ... I don't think I want to go with "drip systems". I prefer a simple battery/cartomizer e-cig that looks and feels like, well ...a cigarette.

I am currently using the Cig2O brand from Vapage and I regular purchase cartomizers and new batteries from them online. It ain't cheap (I look for their coupons and sales) but it is definitely cheaper than the pack-a-day analogs I used to buy.

Like I said, I prefer the cigarette shape and ease of use. No dripping, etc. I just slide one into a pen pocket in my shirt to keep it handy. I realize that the draw or vape could be better with other methods and I also realize that the cost would be cheaper with other methods ... but cost is not my main concern ... I'll repeat ... I prefer the cigarette type feel of an eCig.

So finally here's where I am looking for advice. The Cig2O and Vapage products (cartomizers and batteries) are disapointing me with *quality control*. I have received packages of cartomizers that are below par. Likewise batteries, some don't work properly right out of the box. Others are fine.

Any suggestions on other brands that will give me the simplicity of a cartomizer/battery option that is the "cigarette feel"? Thanks in advance.

I hear ya. Even though I do have one 900mAh eGo type battery setup now, I do like the smaller, more cigarette size style batteries very much.

I have several KR808D-1 batteries. That's what I started out with and I am comfortable with. It's especially nice now that I've found out I can get adapters so everything will work with everything else.

Check out the 808s here...http://www.myvaporstore.com/KR808D1_E_Cigarette_s/44.htm I have not ordered from them yet, but I will real soon, I've been told by several people they're a good place to order from.

I really would push ya into the JoyeTech ego series of products. They are small cigar sized but oh so much better on so many fronts. Also they are still small enough to easily fit in a shirt pocket if you wanted.

For one they are the one of the most popular if not the most popular from what I gather. That means they will be the easiest to buy parts for.

Also they will have a VERY wide array of parts/options for you to try. Battery life is vastly superior with the ego series compared to the JoyeTech 510 series

(cigarette sized) Bigger battery pretty much equals longer life...no way around that.