question for experienced vaporizers

Hello. I've been considering switching from cigarettes to mostly vaporizing lately and have been looking around at some different e-cigs. I have been pretty excited about potentially making the switch for health reasons.

I've gotten a blu disposable and most recently a Njoy kings disposable (gold-light) and I really didn't enjoy either.

I'm sure there are better types of electronic cigarettes, but when I hit them it burns my throat and I get some strange detached buzz feeling, presumably from too much nicotine, and that's only from taking 3 or 4 hits. Also these njoy kings are apparently the 'light' version. I have smoked about 15 cigarettes a day for 6 years (parliament lights) and drink daily, so on the level of me getting an unpleasant buzz from these after 3 or 4 hits seems a little ridiculous. I don't know if it exists but I ideally would like to just find an electronic cigarette that I can smoke for the length of a regular cigarette (15-20 puffs at a time?) once in a while without it burning my throat or getting some weird buzz. It seems like you're supposed to hit these things like once every hour which isn't something I'm interested in.

I have considered that this is possibly just something you get from the disposable ones, but is the sensation of vaporizing that different in any of the other models?

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Hi and welcome,

I'm not surprised that the NJOY King burned your throat,

Their red full flavor burned mine a bit and I've been vaping for three

years and was a Marlboro red smoker for many years before that !

Njoy claims the highest nic content of any e-cig I'm aware of.

For a light smoker and casual vapor I suggest trying a starter kit from

smokelessimage.com , they are cigalike and you can get sampler packs

of their cartos in several diff strengths. I would suggest 6 or 11 mg to start with

and see if you need more or less nic from there.

Once you find a flavor you like they sell juice bottles to refill your cartos with,

then you can also expand out to the many other juice sellers that have great

juice like at the VAPORTALK store:)

Hello and welcome to the forum. I had a similar problem wanting more puffs when I started so I got 6-8mg/mL nicotine. Vision Spinner or ego twist battery is a good place to start thanks to variable voltage (more volts = hotter vape) but it isn't shaped like a cigarette so the bigger battery lasts longer. I'd suggest to find some different juice flavors that look tasty. Then get some blank cartos to put the flavors in (and a few extras) and when you have a favorite put it into something fancy. Happy vaping!!

post-19545-0-62967600-1362803515_thumb.j

Edited by ninjabat

Njoy aka NoJoy. Blu is owned by the Newport company. No suprise it doesn't work well. If you smoke more than a pack a day you will need no less than an ego type ecig. A pack or less a day, you have more options. You can go with a small automatic or any of the larger style. I like the 1300 mah variable voltage battery with a Boge cartomizer. The Boge cartomizer will give the same hit and same flavor every time. I get my cartos from valleyvapes.com, and my batteries from ecigpros.com. I use 100% vg, which will give you a smooth hit. Sometimes I mix 80vg 20 pg which gives a little more throat hit. Much more pg than that, and it irritates my throat too much. I know a lot of people say VG clogs your tanks, but it doesnt.