Ego Twist and V2 Clearomizers which Ohm is best?

houstonheart

When I got my Ego Twist set it came wit hthe V2 Clearomizer 1.8-2.0 ohm

From those hwo use this set up which are better in Ohms for a clean taste, vape, and no over using liquids?

Options are. 1.8-2.0, 2.1-2.4, and 2.5-2.9

Anyone find a good volt to ohm ration for V2's (want to stick with these carto's).

First, a couple questions.... Are your clearomizers "rebuildable" (ie: you can change out the heads), or not? Second, do you have, or have access to a multi-meter? 4.8 volts shouldn't really be enough to pop anything. But, I'd check with a multi-meter just to make sure your clearo is, in fact, 1.8 or whatever. Honestly, everyone's vaping experience will be different. Just play around until you find something you like. Personally, I use a Vision 2.0 CE5 (aka: "rebuildable") clearomizer. Supposedly, it has a 2.4 Ohm head. However, I metered it at 3.5 Ohms. But, when I put it on my Twist, it (along with every other clearo I have) kept giving off a hot, flavorless, and slightly scorched taste no matter what voltage I had it set at. So, I put my 2.0 back on my standard eGo, and used the Twist with standard attys for dripping....which it works awesome for!!! Again, its all personal preference, and blind luck getting equipment that works like everyone else's. :lol: