Gatorade Experiment.

Sinikal

So a few nights ago i was bored sitting at the computer reading the forums and i seen my gatorade bottle sitting at the corner of my desk. For some reason i had a bright idea of trying to come up with concoctions to enable me to inhale the most vapor. So i took my empty gatorade bottle and started blowing vapor into it till it was a solid white. LOL so after it was full to the brim i inhaled ALL of it. When i exhaled i was disappointed and noticed little vapor coming out. I have no idea why i thought it was a good idea but it did leave one hell of a scratchy feeling in my throat and after that i didnt want to vape anymore :dribble: Anyone tried something like this? Or am i the only X stoner on the site? ROFL :innocent:

we were out last weekend and was blowing vapor on top of our beer glasses and blowing vapor bubbles through our drinks with straws. it was funny!! you can get some pretty good amounts of vapor to sit on top of a drink! i should take pics next time it was pretty cool!! but filling a whole bottle with vapor would be a trip!! i should try that :)

So a few nights ago i was bored sitting at the computer reading the forums and i seen my gatorade bottle sitting at the corner of my desk. For some reason i had a bright idea of trying to come up with concoctions to enable me to inhale the most vapor. So i took my empty gatorade bottle and started blowing vapor into it till it was a solid white. LOL so after it was full to the brim i inhaled ALL of it. When i exhaled i was disappointed and noticed little vapor coming out. I have no idea why i thought it was a good idea but it did leave one hell of a scratchy feeling in my throat and after that i didnt want to vape anymore :dribble: Anyone tried something like this? Or am i the only X stoner on the site? ROFL :innocent:

No, your not the only one. That stuff is defintley in my past, but now that I have achieved vapor that simulates an analog, thats not enough anymore.

It's funny you mentioned the bottle because I suddenly remembered entire parties in my younger days spent around the kithen sink smoking out of sawed off 2 liters.

The only problem is if we are successful in producing and inhaling that much nicotine vapor you just turn a clamy green and have to lie down.

Edited by Fenwick

Last night I was in my pool blowing vapor across the top of the water. It laids down real nice and gives a cool effect. I'm assuming it's a humidity difference between the air near the surface of the pool and the ambient air.

Halloween is coming up and my band was testing out our lasers for the Gwavaween show. They made me the official fog generator last night! Hey, a PV is just a mini fog machine, right?

We should come up with a thread called "Stupid Vaping Tricks"! :thumbsup:

The fog machines that are used by bands in clubs and at Disney Land/World use PG as the substance that produces the fog. We used one in clubs when I was with the radio station. We used to fill the PayZone (the bar in the Holiday Inn in Elk City Oklahoma) completely up with fog and it made the light show much more dramatic.

Driving home tonight and vaping on my VP2 in the truck, the vapor mixing with the blue light made the inside of the truck look pretty cool and it reminded me of those days in the clubs.

I have multiple extra atty's, batteries and a few xtra carts.

So tonight I loaded up two 510's and puffed on em at the same time... talk about massive throat hit and vapor :thumbsup:

I saw a TV show in the eighties "That;s Incredible", where a guy smoked 100 cigarettes at one time.

I saw a TV show in the eighties "That;s Incredible", where a guy smoked 100 cigarettes at one time.

Oh man. I think I might have seen that. Did the guy light each cigarette one at a time and then stick them in his mouth? By the end he had 100 cigarettes all lit in his mouth.

Oh man. I think I might have seen that. Did the guy light each cigarette one at a time and then stick them in his mouth? By the end he had 100 cigarettes all lit in his mouth.

That's the one! It was hosted by Cathy Lee Gifford in the 80's. They had all kinds of stupid things on there, never missed it! So, how many e-Cigs can you get in your mouth?