Vp2 Just Got Shipped! Wahoo!

I got an email saying my VP2 shipped Saturday! I hope to have it by Wednesday or Thursday. I'm so excited! I'll do a video reveiw when it get's here. Just over-sharing as usual! LOL! Has anybody else ordered one?

Well, no I have not ordered one but, I have one. :thumbsup: I love my VP2 and it's one of the only two models I still use! The VP2 is an awesome product that is made by someone who is more than awesome doing business with. I would be suprised if you didn't have your VP2 by today too, by the way, specially if it shipped on Saturday. Let me know when it arrives and what color LED did you get? By the way the battery life on the VP2 is INSANE, and Jeso aka. VAPRLIFE makes the different adjustment pieces so you can use 801 atomizers, 901 atomizers, and 510 atomizers. If you haven't tried a 510 or 901, knows the time I suggest you get those attachments and buy an atomizer from each model so you can try them for yourself, if you haven't already. I am sure you will probably still love your 801 atty's best, I know I do, but you will find out how well those one's work too.

I got an email saying my VP2 shipped Saturday! I hope to have it by Wednesday or Thursday. I'm so excited! I'll do a video reveiw when it get's here. Just over-sharing as usual! LOL! Has anybody else ordered one?

I ordered up a VP2 last Wednesday. The USPS tracking has been down over the weekend, so I thought I wouldn't have it until Wednesday or Thursday.. But low and behold, the tracking system just came up and said it is out for delivery! Man I'm stoked! Can't wait to get it vaping!! I will post how it's performing here in a day or two. I've been using my 510 for about 4 weeks straight, and am looking forward to seeing what the VP2 can do. I ordered up one with the Blue Led. I forgot to order an adapter, and emailed them. Mary over there emailed me back in 5 minutes with a status, and they threw in an adapter for free! The absolute best customer service I have encountered yet, and they do care about your success with vaping. I have nothing but praise for Vaprlife.

DUDES! I just got the VP2! Man, I'm in love! :thumbsup:

This things KICKS! I broke out a brand new Totally Wicked atty for the occasion. I swear you could drive a truck over this thing and it would still work. The construction is outstanding!

I got the TURQUOISE LED just to be different. It's so cool! I have an 801 to 510 adapter for my Janty Stick and it works great on there, too. I'm super impressed with this thing!

This things KICKS! I broke out a brand new Totally Wicked atty for the occasion. I swear you could drive a truck over this thing and it would still work. The construction is outstanding!

I got the TURQUOISE LED just to be different. It's so cool! I have an 801 to 510 adapter for my Janty Stick and it works great on there, too. I'm super impressed with this thing!

Man, I'm jones'n for mine now! Hey, did you have to charge any of the batts outta the box?

I know where your coming from, Started using mine yesterday and man what a ride, this thing vapes like a steam locomotive and is built like one too. A brick ****house ain't got noting on this baby! My 901's came in from Arno today so I'm going to try one of these attys on this thing in a few minutes.

When I got home, there was my VP2 waiting for me! So I just fired it up, and the only suitable thing to say is Holy **** this thing rips!! :punk:

I heat sinked in the atty and gave it about 15 light puffs before I took a real draw, but that first good draw hit me with a BAM! This VP is putting out at least 50% more vapor than my 510 ever has, even with a full cart and a good drip. And I agree with you all, this is built like a freakin Panzer tank man, has a good balanced feel in my hand, and the button feels solid. Sure am thankful for Vaportalk and all of you who posted on this beauty..

Gonna try my 510 atty on it here in a bit, and will post how it's hitting on a month old 510 atty, and on a new one. Freakin happy vaping tonight!

When I got home, there was my VP2 waiting for me! So I just fired it up, and the only suitable thing to say is Holy **** this thing rips!! :punk:

I heat sinked in the atty and gave it about 15 light puffs before I took a real draw, but that first good draw hit me with a BAM! This VP is putting out at least 50% more vapor than my 510 ever has, even with a full cart and a good drip. And I agree with you all, this is built like a freakin Panzer tank man, has a good balanced feel in my hand, and the button feels solid. Sure am thankful for Vaportalk and all of you who posted on this beauty..

Gonna try my 510 atty on it here in a bit, and will post how it's hitting on a month old 510 atty, and on a new one. Freakin happy vaping tonight!

I just put a brand new 901 atty on my VP2, I got a shipment from AwesomeVapor today. The 901 atty vapes just as good as the 801 on the VP2 unit. I hope someone doesn't call the fire department because of the smoke. I'd have to hit them with my VP2 and man would that hurt, this thing is like a baseball bat!

I got the same email on Saturday and figured with Columbus Day the shipment wouldn't get here till Thursday, but it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work. Unfortunatley I got home at 10:30 PM so I had to wait till this morning for the first charge. In my excitment I fired up the uncharged battery right away.

I got the green LED.

I pulled out every e-cig I have, even dusted off the smoking everywhere model for the event. According to my little quit smoking banner I have been at this for 41 days and have saved $150, but somehow I have amassed an arsenal of e-cigs: 2 510 starter kits, one in black and the other a scorpion (red ring), the smoking everywhere RN4081, and a manual 801 from awesome vapor.

I almost passed out going from one to the other "critically" vaping. I really need to get a webcam so I can document my JackAssery.

Remember I didn't charge the battery, so it was kind of stupid to try and do a comparison. From a pure vapor production standpoint the 510 got the most vapor on the first hit, but it tastes funny. It was almost like the smaller chamber causes the vapor to be more dense.

Between the two 801 atty's, the silver one from vaperlife killed the all black one (with gun metal ring) from awesomevapor. I tried both atty's on the manual 801 battery and the (uncharged)VP2 battery.

As the silver atty started to break in, and 5ml's of liquid latter, it started to really rock.

AND THEN

I woke up at 7:00 A.M. with out an alarm, like it was christmas morning, but instead of a new bike I ran into the room and ripped the fully charged battery off the wall and got set up. Now remember the other 4 starter kits I mentioned? You would think by now I would trust that you have to do the initial charge. YOU DO!

I really like the VP2. Great Vapor, Great Flavor, Consistant, and the perfect accesory if you forget your glow stick at the rave (they still have raves right?)

I think I can finally pull in the reighns of model purchases for awhile.......well after I get a Janty stick...and a pure smoker pass thru...and those e-cigars look kind of cool...and isn't there a maserati coming out......I might need to try the VP1 as well.

The tragic part of this tale is that I waited to long to re-up my juice and I may have to break into the box of failed flavor experiments (Stupid Columbus Day).

Almost forgot, the jackassery continues. After watching the bloopers blog in the video forum today, I decided to vape two e-cigs at once, so I could be like Sean.

I dripped two dropes in the 801 and two in the VP2 (Dulcis), and then I took the longest slow milkshake drag I could take take and almost passed out. What is my problem? I started out just trying to simulate the amount of smoke I would get from an analog and now its like I'm at my own personal frat party for one standing on my head doing gravity vapes. I think I'll pick up that webcam today.

Almost forgot, the jackassery continues. After watching the bloopers blog in the video forum today, I decided to vape two e-cigs at once, so I could be like Sean.

I dripped two dropes in the 801 and two in the VP2 (Dulcis), and then I took the longest slow milkshake drag I could take take and almost passed out. What is my problem? I started out just trying to simulate the amount of smoke I would get from an analog and now its like I'm at my own personal frat party for one standing on my head doing gravity vapes. I think I'll pick up that webcam today.

You are a nut!

I think I'm going to kick my wife out of the bedroom and sleep with my VP2.