Ebay 18350 Batteries

With eBay just be weary of sellers trying to pass off poorly made fakes as the real thing. With batteries I always feel safer buying from a trusted website...it's worth the few extra bucks. Safety is a big concern you should always keep in mind.

I completely agree with the others. Buy your batteries from a trusted Vendor.

My last batch I bought from SuperTmanufacturing . I feel confident that David checks each new shipment he receives. Even many Vendors can be fooled. I'm sure other Vendors routinely check their new shipments too. Another big name trusted source is RTDvapes

There are other Vendors, like I said, but these two are a great place to start.

I completely agree with the others. Buy your batteries from a trusted Vendor.

My last batch I bought from SuperTmanufacturing . I feel confident that David checks each new shipment he receives. Even many Vendors can be fooled. I'm sure other Vendors routinely check their new shipments too. Another big name trusted source is RTDvapes

There are other Vendors, like I said, but these two are a great place to start.

RTDvapes does not ship to Canada but the other place does. Are these good batteries, aw imr?

Yes, they are great batteries, and are usually preferred for the Mods that have built in circuit board protection. I think the JY has protection circuit. I use them in all my mods, but I do use a ShortStop Safety Fuse as well in my mechanical mods. COV has them, and I think MadVapes. It's the resettable kind. If it goes off, just change your battery and atty/carto, put back in, and all should be fine unless it's the mod going wonkers. In that case, replace your mod. :)

The AW-IMR (it's really an "L" but we all call them "i") have a steadier output, and many of the battery experts out there in vapeland swear that they are quite safe. I use them, but I'm no expert.

(something about they offgas instead of explode under the typical worst case battery scenario that will happen 1 out of a million times). Just be sure that your Mod has built in protection either by the company or by you, with ANY battery you use.

Edited by Uma