Trivecca Rebuildable Attys

Jdog

okay so after getting my DiD and loving it i've been doing more snooping in the rebuildable world andhave stumbled upon these 'Trivecca' ones from OKC vapes

http://www.okcvapes.com/trivecca-rebuildable-atomizer/

it says on there it's not for eGo's - what does that mean exactly? no 510? or just not that kind of battery (maybe implying mods only?)

Anyways I figured I would ask you all if you know. In addition, is it a horizontal wick?

how do those work exactly? from what i can gather, there is a tank underneath and the silica wick goes in through 2 holes (where it would feed supposedly)you make the coil between the poles around the exposed bit of wick. cap goes on top.

This sounds like something i might want to try...any imput would be great :)

That is odd to tell you what it's not for but not tell you what it is for.I would guess it will fit 510/ Ego threads but likely judging from the disclaimers cause Ego and Ego C batteries to malfunction or self destruct.

Some batteries will not tolerate very low resistance or short circuts and from what I have read so far it is easy to create both rebuilding atties.Those conditions would cause a very high current flow.