Found A New Storefront!

Erika

I placed my order for cartos late and of course ran out over the weekend. I happened to look on vapor search usa and found an actual storefront 10 minutes from my boyfriend's house in columbus. It hasn't been there long but it was awesome! Great customer service. it's called Buckeye Vapors. he has VV mods with batteries and a charger for $75! Pretty sweet! Of course i had to buy one and i love it!

Yeah i've made a couple posts about them, nice to have such a quality place closeby, and such great prices! Their blueberry and scarlet bull juices are 2 of my favorites. Do you know aout their vape meet next weekend? I think it's sunday afternoon. Check 'em out on facebook for the details.

• 9 months later...

Buckeye Vapors was my into to the e-cig world and they are awesome!! Didn't sell me a lot of junk just good resonably priced stuff that I needed to start vaping. Their BV4 is awesome and seems to be my fall back juice when I want something and not sure what it is. Also got my hubby a Green Apple w/extra juice and they didn't up the price and when we figured out he needed less nicotine they took the 15 ml bottle and made it into a 30mg for free. Got to love that type of customer service. :yes:animier:

• 3 weeks later...

I found a new one yesterday too in Ohio. New for me that is. Vapor Bomb. Have 2 juices on order.

Near me is PuffNStuff, a brick and mortar.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines