Altsmoke.com

I recently ordered a pack of eGo C batts, Vision Clearomizers, USB chargers, carrying cases, and some e-liquid from altsmoke.com. I received free shipping since the order was over $100. I figured it would take a while to get to me from across the country as free shipping is rarely ever fast shipping. I ordered on Tuesday night and had everything in my mailbox by Friday morning!! Contact was great, pricing was very competitive, and the e-liquids have excellent flavor. I have nothing but praise for altsmoke.com and will be shopping there again in the future for sure!!

Cheers,

Zach

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Altsmoke would be better if the had the black SBs in stock right now.

I have a black one I ordered from them on Feb 2, 2013. It came with a broken switch and has never worked. Despite many email exchanges nothing has been done to resolve the issue. After my last email requesting to sending the thing back they stopped all communication. I hope you found your SB elsewhere and are happy with it. This could be a blessing in disguise.

• 2 months later...

I ordered the Ego battery Passthru..But just the regular Ego came instead. I email them about it and it was like I was trying to rip them off or something. I just bit the bullet and will shop elsewhere now.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines