No One Should Support Big Tobacco Acquisitions!

JustVape

Lorillard CEO talks about acquisition of Blu.

This is troubling because in my opinion tobacco companies have betrayed everyone for over 50 years.

If they would have never started adding super addictive and cancer causing agents in secret they could have saved a lot of lives. I know every smoker has chosen to smoke at their own risk but we never chose to ingest 4000 plus chemicals that were added in secret while they claimed their recipes were proprietary. If BIG TOBACCO did nothing wrong they would have never had to settle a multi-billion dollar suit to the 50 states in the late 90's. They betrayed everyone for profits and now they are starting to move in on the ecig industry because they can't stand to see small local mom and pop shops cut in on what they feel is their territory.

If a BIG TOBACCO company acquires a line of ecigs don't support them in any way. I do not trust them to not use the same tricks on eliquid by modifying it's simple recipe.

Please share your thoughts and post any BTC that buys a line of ecigs.

No way this is never good news. BTC have poisoned people and have committed down right crimes against people. The government does nothing about it while spending trillions of taxpayers money on worthless things like "war on terror" and "war on drugs" and "war on poverty" while BTC continue to kill people with no problem at all.

The funny thing is there are more starving people than ever and more hungry people than ever and more terrorist than ever.Good job G-men.

I am afraid it is just going to be a fact of life.They already have the revenue streams in place and goverenment is looking for more money.The internet in general is way past due for a sales tax.just sayin

• 6 months later...

As most of you know "b__" is now owned by BTC and they ,imo, were junk to begin with now they are hi priced junk one of there 100 mah "kits" with throw away caros is in the $100 plus range it is so stupid that this is happening they are running Big high $ ads on TV and all and this from a company this is famos for appealing to the younger gen. to start smoking BTC went out and bought a junk brand and put its price a very high price thinking they could sucker people into thinking "it must be good brand look at that price"