I Sense A Sea Change In Vaping Coming Soon....

I do not think that bottled liquid will go away. I look at bottled liquid/dripping and what not as being kind of like a pipe user and prefilled cartos as being a cigarette user. Just as a pipe smoker puts loose tobacco in his pipe we will drip juice on our atomizers and tanks. However I do believe like cigarettes the prefilled cartomizers will become much bigger than they already are and that those of us that will buy the bottles of juice are more along the lines of connoisseurs.

Just a thought I had while reading all of these comments.

It kind of makes sense when you look at the contents, making your own eliquid is just pg/vg and flavoring and I dont think those will be hugely effected by ecigarettes. The only thing that possibly will rise is the unflavored nicotine.

Look at the contents in a liberty-Flights bottle :no glad I am not inhaling that! Half the stuff you cannot even pronounce, well I can pronounce it but thats about it lol :wallbash:

I do not see anything changing with vaping you got a batt, you got a atty, and juice vape the f'ing thing lol and get on with your life ....

It is from George Carlin when he talks about sliced bread but I switched her up a bit lol

nicotine is actually dropped in price in the last 6 months but will probably either go up or be controlled stiffly but I am not worried ;)

Hmmmm, I just paid $50.00 for 250ml of nicotine, it went up. Where do you get yours, if you don't mind me asking.

I feel regulation is coming, it's just when will it come?

I agree with everyone lol. It's safe to say I see both sides of the fence, assumptions.

What really scares me though is that they bought Blu, the king of advertising and "contract" cartos. Overpriced cartos. Blu actually makes a profit off of ripping the uninformed off. They have a profitable business because of that... and that's why the big L company bought them... profits rule.

• 2 weeks later...

I am satisfied with the way I'm vaping right now, I think alot of it is that I have alot of extra money now since I quit cigarettes, and nothing to spend it on. Though I am still spending less than when I did for cigarettes, i make random orders here and there just to 'try' out some new cartos/attys/DIY stuff.

Vaping is far cheaper (for me) than analogues. Here in Texas, I drop 16 bucks on 4 packs of what I'm smoking now (Pall Mall), because they're cheap. I smoke about a pack and a half a day, that's 6 bucks per day or 180 bucks per month. A bottle of eLiquid lasts me over a week and costs 8 bucks that's 32 dollars per month plus 10 bucks for a new atomizer each month. 45 bucks tops per month compared to 180. eCigs are much cheaper than analogues.

When Big Tobacco gets rolling with this thing, the prices will go up, especially when the taxes kick in beacuse they are now classified as a tobacco product. So stock up now and do your best to ween yourself off the nicotine.