Review Of Smoktech Dual Coil Shorty Cartomizers

twelveday

Im going to be reviewing the Smok Tech "Shorty" dual coil cartomizers 1.5 (bought from madvapes.com)

First Look: The cartomizers are pretty nice, i prefer these over the xl,xxl ones, they are small and about the size of a boge cartomizer which is pretty nice and compact. The filler they use absorbs eliquid pretty good, I had a much easier time getting it to absorb my 75%VG than in my boges. This next thing is minimal and doesnt have anything to do with performance, but I also like the wrap better on these, the edges dont stick up and start to get dirt/dust stuck on it, hardly noticeable.

Vaping and usage: I used the 1.5ohms on my silver bullet at 3.7v and they vape pretty well, vapor off the bat and about slightly more vapor than my 1.7 ressurectors and 2.0 boges, hardly noticeable though. The main things I could tell about the dual coils over the singles is I can taste more of the ejuice in my throat on the inhale, especially with my minty/menthol flavors, it gives a more refreshing inhale than my single coil. I also noticed they tend to burn filler less at those moments where I notice im out of eliquid and didnt think to top off, my 1.7 ressurectors tend to burn filler quite easily as soon as I forget to top off and run out of juice. Vapor is also much warmer for most of the cartomizers lifespan for these dual coils, compared to my boges/ressurectors these tend to give a warm vape for mostly the entire time it seems and tend to last me about 4-5 days before I switch them out, compared to the 2-3 days I get out of my ressurectors/boges, im a heavy chain vapor and I refill and top off many times during the day, I vape about 4-6ml a day

Final Thoughts: for the ~$0.50 cost difference between single coils and dual coils I think it is worth it, you wont notice much vapor difference but you will definately notice some quality increase and cartomizer lifespan differences over single coils. Is it worth the cost difference? I think so, as a vaper who uses cartomizers over atomizers and other choices, I keep many different cartomizers in my stash, I will be adding smoktech dual coil shortys regularly in addition to my 1.7 smoktech single coils, and boge cartomizers.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines