My Hits Are Harsh

celeb

I am fairly new to ecigs. I first bought a cheap $15 westsidevapor starter kit. I loved it but the battery only lasted around 6 hours. So I bought the next best kit from westsidevapor for $25. This is a 2 piece e cig (disposable cartomizer). The battery lasts 2-3 days on a full charge, which is very convienent. It worked great for about 3 weeks. Then it started to hit very rough. It felt as though the vapor was too concentrated. I started to develope a spot (not visable) on my tounge that felt as though i had burned it on hot food. I have also noticed my ecig is a bit noisier when I take a drag than when I first bought it. I would greatly appreciate any help you could provide on diagnosing the problem and suggestions on possible solutions. I understand the ecig I purchased is on the lower end as far as quality goes. But are there any ecigs that could last forever (or a substantial amount of time) before the quality of the vapor decreases? Thanks!

It sounds like your carto is done for, switch it out, or just make sure there is enough liquid in your carto. That should fix it for you.

If you are looking for an upgrade there are many options depending on your price point and what you like astheticly.

From typical Stick type batteries/the 808 type that I believe you have, e cig users go to a fatt batt type of cig. Ego or other brand depending on your finances.

An Ego (650) can last most people about 8-12 hours, hit that with a Boge 2.0 carto can last a week or more of fairly heavy vaping, and you have some of the most reliable gear out there.

Edited by sasetrase

Could be the liquid ,could be technique.Try getting a mouthfull of vapor then inhaling instead of inhaling straight to your lungs.Make sure the carto's are full,around 20-22 drops for a new one and I put in 7 to 10 drops after about 15 puffs.Prefilled carto's don't sell well so they could be dried out when you get them.Once you burn one its going to hit harsh and there is not much you can do.