Whats Happening To Everyones Dogs?

• 2 weeks later...

Rofl Smokingman thats the shortest post I've seen from you yet!Does kinda leave ya speechless huh?

Vari

There is not much that leaves me speechless. If you think that I write a lot, you don't want to get me on the phone. When I was a pup of 20, I went to work for a Radio and Television production studio, they bought a radio station and by 21 I was "On The Air". I always had support via another person in the studio to talk to or someone on the phone to interreact with. One day I found myself flung into the drivers seat on the morning show, alone! It was the worst show I had ever done, I couldn't think of anything to say except read trivia about the last song. Needless to say I didn't remain in that spot for long. The next day the Station Manager did the show and put me back from 9 to 12 doing "TRADIO" where I belonged. Then I had "Miller Time" from 5 to 8 sponsored by, you guessed it, Dr. Pepper! It was "Miller Time" because I used the air name of "Chris Miller", what'd ya expect it was Elk City, Oklahoma in 1989! Those were the days, thank God they're over.

Edited by TheSmokingMan