Finally, I Accidently Found My Vape

I am using 60/40 juice with 24 mg of nicotine. No matter what I did, I just could not get a decent amount of vapor. I chalked this up to inexperience, but knew that with 40% vegetable glycerin I should have been getting clouds of vapor.

Due to it being the end of the month, my money is getting quite low because I have a monthly budget. So the first of the month I was going to buy some vodka to try and thin my juice in order to try and make more vapor. I had a weak throat hit and mediocre vapor.

I had a magma tank system on a mega-battery (which I just can't seem to get to charge correctly) and I had just taken them apart to try and charge the battery, when my tank ran dry. So I set my lava tube on the lowest setting and screwed the magma tank system onto the lava tube while filling the tank and vaped, to my surprise it wasn't bad. I then went up to 3.5 and low and behold I finally had

vapor – smile.

I still feel that thinning the juice will help even more. What is everyone's thought on this. I had tried my tube tank on the K go, lava tube and provari – with absolutely very little luck. With the magma tank system on the lava tube I am getting the throat hit I was wanting (and needed) plus a decent amount of vapor.

written by dragon naturallYspeaking

do you have the 3.0 ohm cartomizer in your tank? Personally working at a volcano kiosk I know that a lot of times they send the wrong ohm cartos in the tanks or even in the packs of cartos. You may want to try another carto in it. I hope this helps but this is something you may have already tried.

For me I have 2 sweet spots, depending on the juice. this might be a lil confusing but ill try to explain, but I love TH, and gets tons of vapor.

So I like lr, on 3.7 Vs. The ohms of lr can range from 1.5 to 2.0. On a lr carto or atty, so 3.7 doesnt allways do it so I may adjust up to 4.2Vs or any where in between. If you increase the ohms of the atty ur using you will need to increase voltages. Now this is for me, it may not be for you, but I dial into the juice for flavor and vapor/TH. I mostly use all pg due to loving a harsh TH. So if I'm using a 3.0 atty, my voltage will sit anywhere between 5 &6 volts. My second is a dual carto at 6 Vs tons of vapor but a lil more tricky on the juice end as 6Vs tends to burn the juice so I have to dial down a bit. I think in the end, for me , I dial into the juice, not a set voltage or vapor. In any of these I get tons of vapor. Give it a try, see if ya like it. Hope that helps

Here's a question that's sort of related. I can't add vodka to my juice because even though it vapes, I could still get small amounts of alcohol and that doesn't mix with heavy pain meds. Is there anything else to cut with that will add to throat hit? I'm getting decent vapor, I'm just not getting that throat hit on some flavors.

thanks!

daisy

Here's a question that's sort of related. I can't add vodka to my juice because even though it vapes, I could still get small amounts of alcohol and that doesn't mix with heavy pain meds. Is there anything else to cut with that will add to throat hit? I'm getting decent vapor, I'm just not getting that throat hit on some flavors.

thanks!

daisy

try a little bit of distilled water

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

Normally, a thinner juice will produce less vapor and adding "vodka" to your juice will cut down the amount of VG as well as flavor, nicotine and PG.

If you are just looking for more vapor your best bet would be to get some VG and add a bit to it, just experiment with it and see what works best for you. However, you will have to go up a bit on your nicotine level and possibly add extra flavor to your liquids, because you will be diluting your juice if you add VG to it.

Hope I was able to help, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Jon

I vape on a few different setups. 2 ego's, 3.7 box mod with 14500 batteries, 3.7+box mod w/18650 batteries and my P+10440, I use the same carto on them all. Boge 2.0LR. My liquid is usually 50/50 and I have no problems with th or vapor production.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

try a little bit of distilled water

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

Second that. I've heard of people adding small amounts of vodka to juices but I personally wouldn't try it. I've seen a few vendors suggest to just add a bit of distilled water if you want to thin a juice out.

If your looking for better vapor production try a 306 atty. Just got my first today and I think it out performs the 510 I'm used to.

Yeah - i'll try the distilled water for sure in my 510 - but i'm also about to get a Leo and that will most likely change my whole vaping situation, lol! I have a bottle of VG that i got from my pharmacist (she ordered it for me and it was there the next morning - PS this was sams club, 6 oz for about 7 bucks if anyone can't find any or doesn't want to order it online, w shipping and all). It worked great on thickening some that were too thin, but then i've obviously got the reverse since i was looking for something to thin it out a bit. i think i've tinkered a bit with every flavor except my Malty Toffee (aside from some drip tests on my atty with pear added in).

We'll see what happens with the Leo - i'm SO excited to be getting it! It may very well mean more tinkering - but hey - it's fun!

If the old saying "Ignorance is blissful" was true, then I would be one blissful sapsucker! Things just did not make sense to me, well the way they happened didn't anyway.

I spent too much time looking at mods and not enough time getting the items that I needed to make the units I had work correctly. I kept buying mods and I should have been buying Ejuices, Cartomizers, batteries and chargers. I wish I could use the excuse that I was a newbie, but not even that can excuse not completing something you start.

Anyway, I burned two Cartomizers and that only left me with one. I couldn't understand how I burned them at the time for I felt I did everything correctly, but the proof that they was burned said otherwise. I finally just got to looking at the small hole in the Cartomizer, then went out to the tool shed and got out my blank drill bits and found one that matched – it was 1.5 and then I looked at my drillbit's and I had a 1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.7 and a 2. I slapped the Cartomizer in the Bridgeport and drilled it out to 2 mL. I then put it back together after washing it and drying it.

Happy vaping, there is no more need to thin the E juice now. I now realize the reason I burned the other two Cartomizers, they wasn't getting any juice. I primed them and they gave three or four good vapes, then started having a burned taste.

Yeah - i'll try the distilled water for sure in my 510 - but i'm also about to get a Leo and that will most likely change my whole vaping situation, lol! I have a bottle of VG that i got from my pharmacist (she ordered it for me and it was there the next morning - PS this was sams club, 6 oz for about 7 bucks if anyone can't find any or doesn't want to order it online, w shipping and all). It worked great on thickening some that were too thin, but then i've obviously got the reverse since i was looking for something to thin it out a bit. i think i've tinkered a bit with every flavor except my Malty Toffee (aside from some drip tests on my atty with pear added in).

We'll see what happens with the Leo - i'm SO excited to be getting it! It may very well mean more tinkering - but hey - it's fun!

I just got through watching 3 reviews of the Leo and it seems very, very nice. You did your homework and I think your going to be very happy