E-Power 18650 Issue

I went to use my e-power 18650 . put a freshly charged battery and new cartomizer in it. It started smoking is sizzling without me even pushing the button. The button is not stuck. I am darn right afraid now to use it. anyone have this issue?

was the carto sizzling? sometimes the buttons stick and the light wont be on. put a drop of e liquid next to switch rub it around the switch wipe clean then grab it with both finger nails twist and wiggle. should solve it. if you have rubber button one theres a paperclip trick to slide the internals of the switch in correct position.

Mine is the new switch they came out with. I love it! but since last night when it decided to start smoking by its self, kinda got me worried. It burned 3 carto's. My house stunk like something burning. I will purchase a new switch and see if it works. E-power is about a month 1/2 old. I do not have a battery tester.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

It has really disappointed me. I loved it until It stopped working. non of the batteries or carto's will get it working. I contacted the vendor and she does not know what is wrong with it. there is no juice in it that is making it not work. I put the fresh bat and carto and wham, I had a smoke bomb. I only had it for 1 1/2 months. It should not of failed so soon...

• 1 month later...

So from the start these switches were only designed for the 14650 batteries, Then when the design was fully given to designers at smoktech shenzhen china manufacturing they were asked to go bigger with the batteries. which I am still in awe about considering the battery last two days of heavy vaping. So what they did was build a switch design that would suit two of the three designs , which didnt work out so well. They moved forward with only two designs and wound up changing the design again. they work great now . if you all need any help with these let me know or just need some help with a custom designed e cig

• 3 weeks later...

with the cheaper stuff like e-power, it's good to have spares laying around (i picked up 2 e-powers when i got mine, 1 ego-style 18650, and one regular 18650), sometimes they'll last years, sometimes weeks. take a look at the Legacy from PureSmoker.com, it's purely mechanical, no electronics to go wrong (except what's in the battery you use with it). it is more expensive, but infinitely better made (in America, of all places), plus you can use the 18650's you already have.