Chrome Thread Vs Gold Threaded Kgos.

ashora

since i have seen two kgos floating around i decided to do some research to figure out the difference between the two and this is what i found.

chrome threaded kgos has 10 second cut off and 5 click on/off feature. according to hoosier site.

gold threaded kgos has 5 second cut off and no on/off feature. according to the slb web site.

also the chrome threaded kgo kits i have seen comes with big bore cones.EDIT the 5 click feature on the chrome batts is fairly new. older kgos chrome threaded batts dont have this feature.

Edited by ashora

Do you like the KGO's, or have you not purchased one yet? I have one of the newer chrome threaded, 1100mAh KGO's with the 5 click on/off. I got it from Hoosier as a single. I also got a couple bigbore cones since I use the larger diameter clear dual coil cartomizers. I've been using the KGO all the time, except for when it's charging of course. Then I use one of my eGo 650mAh. The KGO's are really good batteries. I also like the soft blue LED button. They do put out a higher voltage, as Hoosier claims. If you're thinking about getting one, they are available as singles. :)