Gotvapes Ultimo Vision

brijmin

Hello all,

I am no good on Camera so sorry no video.

I thought I would share my first impressions of the GotVapes Ultimo Vision.

It was love at first vape. I won't go into all the technical details of the Volts, ohm's and mAh, etc. All these details can be had from their website. http://www.gotvapes.com/

I was looking for a device that was "pocket friendly". Not that I don't love my eGo, because I do. I am a direct dripping Vaper and sometimes the juice tends to spill out in my pocket. Come on you know it has happend to you too. So I started looking around, and discovered the Ultimo.

At 80 bucks it was a little more then I wanted to spend, but it seemed to fit the bill. Its only money, I'll make more...

I am still not sure what I like more the Device or the Vision Extreme 1.5ml Carto.

THE DEVICE==The Stuff I like.

Small and fits nicely in the pocket.

The feel. Rubberized finish. NICE

The retractable Carto

Adjustable Voltage

LCD Display

Time and Date

The number of hits per day

Min Since last hit

The battery level

The 5 press Off selection to prevent firing in your pocket

THE DEVICE==The Stuff I DONT like

The Button sometime mis-fires

The power charging port. NOKIA Charging system with RCA style plug. I would have liked to see a mini-USB port.

The Menu Navigation is a little odd, but works well, once you know what buttons to what.

THE CARTO==I LOVE this CARTO

Easy to fill

No leaking

Hits like a champ

Hold enough for an hour of vaping bliss

Loads of Vapor, OMG I have never had so much Vapor...

My conclusion:

So did I make a good buy? In my opinion, YES. Would I buy another, YES. Would I recommend this device? Only if you have the money.

Would I recommend the Carto? Oh yeah. Would I buy more? YES. These things work on any 510 device. I even like the whistle tip. I would like it better if my Trip Tips fit, but I guess I will have to give the FLüXOMIZER a try. Oh yeah and the order came with one FLüXOMIZER. I have yet to try this...

This is Device and Carto combo fits my vaping needs perfectly.

Anyways thanks for reading. Vape on my friends, vape on...

Correction: Not a FLüXOMIZER. This was an extra caro/clearomizer, just a taller version. Sorry Could not tell for sure until I opned the package. I love this one too... RY4 is super yummy. The flavors really come through on these things...

I also love not having to drip so much. With how I vape, I only need to fill them up about twice a day. They work really well for my vaping. :shuriken:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines