V2 Cartomizers Compatible With Apollo Batteries?

Shibby

Hi there. New to the thread and vaping. I recently purchased an Apollo Standard Kit doing a bit of research. I recently was looking at the V2 kits as well. I still have 20 days for refund, but I'm curious:

1)Will the V2 cartomizers with threading KR808D1, work with the apollo battery C108 I believe? I would really like to try a few flavors of V2 or purchase their kit, which leads me to my next question...

2)In terms of vapor and throat-hit, which of the two brands is better? Sould I stick with Apollo or go with V2?

Thanks for your input and time!

Most of the people here will tell you to get an Ego and that would really open up your world to flavors and options.It is very hard to keep up with those brands that will not be up front as to what you are buying.The whole premise is a little dishonest as they won't tell you so you have to come back to them for replacements rather than pricing fairly according to the market.

• 2 weeks later...

I started with a V2 kit and really liked it, got me off the analogs and it's been over a month now. But I tired of it, battery life isn't very good. Their flavors are very very good though. I've now upgraded to an Elite 808, it has far better battery life (like 7hours!) and all my old V2 cartos will fill it. It also has pretty great throat hit, important to me. I now know, bigger battery is better. Wish I had found this site sooner!!