Ego 1000Mah Split In 2

Hello everyone first time post, its a shame its because I semi broke my battery lol. Anyway more to the point of this post, today I had my ego in my pocket it baffles me how this unraveled but when I took it out the silver switch part had separated from the matt black battery housing. After further inspection I have found that the red power cable is still connected to both ends and is in good condition, but the black earth cable has come loose from the silver switch part. From what I can tell it is still attached at the bottom of the battery just wondering if anyone has had any experiance with this or if you may know where this wire connects any help is muchly appreciated.

Blake.

Hello everyone first time post, its a shame its because I semi broke my battery lol. Anyway more to the point of this post, today I had my ego in my pocket it baffles me how this unraveled but when I took it out the silver switch part had separated from the matt black battery housing. After further inspection I have found that the red power cable is still connected to both ends and is in good condition, but the black earth cable has come loose from the silver switch part. From what I can tell it is still attached at the bottom of the battery just wondering if anyone has had any experiance with this or if you may know where this wire connects any help is muchly appreciated.

Blake.

Mine also came apart from the bottom. the wires were still together. I pieced it together and super glued it. This happened after I dropped it right after I got it. after the super glue dried I filed it to make it smooth. It is still working fine and this happened about 6 months ago.