Just Ordered An Ego Mega 900 Mah Vv Battery

slowtrain

I just picked one up at a brick-and-mortar store today. I've only been using it for a couple of hours, so I can't give much of a review. However, I do notice a slight vapor/flavor difference at the higher voltage. The one I got is not a Joyetech product. The only marking that may be manufacturer is SGS on the box it came in.

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't this just a 3-voltage product? You can go from 2.9 to 3.2 to 3.7 or something like that? True VV has a much wider, gradual range.. Believe me, the first time you hit something above 4 volts or into 5+, especially with a carto or atty that doesn't fire that well at standard voltage, you will tell a MAJOR difference. There is no question that it's burning noticeably hotter.

I've got this as well. I like it so far, had it for a couple weeks. Battery life is notably shorter at the 4.2 volts. I do agree... No 5click on/off is a major drawback. I still use my ego-T batts at work to be safe. I'd also trade the "battery gauge" for a shorter length. It isn't accurate enough IMO to be worth te extra 1/2" or so.

Overall, I think it's a great VV starter. And now that I've had it for a couple weeks, I'm ready for a better vv mod. Sadly, my birthday isn't till march and wifey's getting me a LavaTube then. Shoulda just bought it and told her to get me something else!