Odysseus! Iatty V2

My new Odysseus should be here tomorrow! I am a big fan of the original iAtty. It is very easy to use and cheap to make coils. I have found the wire on Fleabay in huge spools for cheap.

The Odysseus has a 510 connection like the original. The version being shipped out is called short mode. Other versions coming will be dripping mode, big mode, UFS mode, 510 atty and CE2 mode.

I love my GG stuff, its way overbuilt but very nice. I ordered a GG SS Stealth so I have a pocket GG to take out and about.

I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how. :unsure:

First try at a coil/wick in the Odysseus was a bust. I tried to make a HV coil to run on Provari at higher voltage, I failed.

Started over. Made a standard coil. Ended up being 2.5 ohms, not bad. Filled with Boba's and vaping like a champ.

I also built a new coil for my original iAtty. Right at 2,0 ohms. Vaping AVE Flue Cured. Works great at 3.7.

You can upload pictures to the gallery here on the site or upload them to an account elsewhere and link to them. If you opt to upload to the local gallery then select the "My Media" button when you post and you can easily locate the media for attachment to your post .. I think :)

OK, I tried to stick to one Odysseus, but after getting my first going, I had to fire up my second one.

One problem with them was taste. They had a bad taste when shipped. I washed them both in soap and water, but still tasted bad.

Following others recommendations, I cleaned both ceramics in boiling milk. Then soaked them in vodka for an hour. Now they are great.

The vapor production with VG is huge. Clouds of vapor for sure!