Drip Shield ?'s

On most devices, yes you will need an adapter for a 510 when using the drip shield. The ego is an exception and there may be others I'm unaware of.

The beauty of the drip shield is that it locks the leakage in, but recycles it as well. When you hear your atty gurgling, give it a good pull without activating your switch/button and that will suck some of the juice back up inside your atty (yes, to your question) and you can vape that!

I recommend cleaning your drip shield on a fairly regular basis and of course when switching between uncomplimentary flavors.

edit: I don't know with an adapter if it will or not, I would assume so but I think that's part of the intent. Are you not wanting it to draw the juice back in?

Edited by noXious

I am not too sure about the recycling of the excess.On a 510 there is the threaded adapter some space and then the ceramic cup with the element in it.If you flood it enough you could draw some back up through the cup .I would be concerned with what goes into the battery connection causing an easier path for the current to flow through than the element and shortening the battery charge life.But the drip sheilds are nice looking eye candy.On the DSe 901 atties instead of drawing air through the battery connection they use a hole out the side between the ceramic cup and the battery connection .On those the battery connection should stay drier.

yea but the way that i drip it will probably end up getting back over top of the adapter eventually anyway lmao

The Drip Shield slides down over the adapter as well, if that helps. It is important that it sits flush with the top/cap of your device to create a seal so when using an adapter it would still slide all the way down.

Edited by noXious

And they work great!! I have a bunch of them and use them on many different setups/devices/attys/cartos. They work awesome with 'sealed 510 adapters' also... that way the juice doesn't ever run clear to the battery connection. :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE