Need A Step By Step Do's And Don'ts For First Time Users

chadzilla

okay so i just receieved my first and only ecig the 510 it is so awsome but after a minute or two of vaping i started to get a burnt taste can anybody give me a step by step instruction on how i should use my 510 so i dont run into any problems it may sound stupid but vaping isnt as easy as it sounded thank you looking forward to hearing from yall.

Don't worry, that doesn't sound stupid at all. I was really frustrated with my 510 when I first got it. The instructions seemed easy enough, but things didn't work the way I wanted it to and I was getting that same burnt taste you're probably getting. There's a couple reasons you can be getting that burnt taste, but the two main ones are 1) the atomizer is burning the cartridge filling or 2) the atomizer is dry. The 510 doesn't work well with cartridges so the best thing to do is "direct drip". This is a technique where you drop 3-4 drops of juice directly onto the atomizer. I would also remove the filling from the cartridges so it doesn't burn. I find that 3-4 drops lasts about the same as 1-2 analog cigarettes. Here's an instructional video that Chris put together for direct dripping http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/1398-what-is-direct-dripping/

Hope this helps. If you're still having trouble let us know. Happy vaping!

okay so i just receieved my first and only ecig the 510 it is so awsome but after a minute or two of vaping i started to get a burnt taste can anybody give me a step by step instruction on how i should use my 510 so i dont run into any problems it may sound stupid but vaping isnt as easy as it sounded thank you looking forward to hearing from yall.

No question is stupid..... Got to keep the Atomizer wick wet but not flooded

Got another tip for ya when i drip my 510 the cart flat side builds up alot of liquid you can see it when you pull it off.Tap it like packing a anolag except led side down and the juice will fall into the atty and give it a boost.Work with carts drying out too sends the juice to the attomizer a little better..

Edited by SteveD1