Steeping?

DJ Dave

Steeping is letting the juices sit for several days in order for all the ingredients to sort of 'blend' together as best they can. Some juices require it... and others simply do not, it just depends on the juice/ingredients. Often times brand new juices will not taste quite right for some reason... then once they have sat for a length of time, they are all the sudden totally different! Some of the more complex flavors/mixes will require steeping... while some of them will not. Basically, it doesn't hurt at all for you to let your new juices 'steep' for a few days after you get them, and may just be the best thing for them. Hope that explains things a bit...

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have found that when I get a new juice sometimes it tastes, well, crappy. I have read that some of us take the top off and let it sit 24 hours, replace the top and let it sit at room temperature out of direct sunlight for up to three weeks. I have had this improve the flavor of some of my juices and make no difference to others. I would definitely try this on any juice before I threw it away as unvapable. Good luck.

We are rather close together, have you found any local suppliers?

John

I find steeping works well with most flavors. Except the ones from VT which seem to arrive immediately vapeable (is that a word?) Be careful of some flavors like cinnamon. I find that if I have a flavor with some of it in it, the flavor of the cin overpowers the other flavors after it has set a while...and a killer throat hit...too much for me. Good luck...btw- vanillas seem to require steeping IMHO.

OUCH! I'd say... a standard Joye atty for $16 ... yikes!

I mentioned it in other posts too. They are quite pricey but they are local and do come in handy sometimes. I also guess I have a soft spot for them since they turned me on to Vaping.

As for Tasty Vapor, I do plan on trying them out. I know I can make the juice or some resemblance of what I got from my local store. I am about to go out of town for around a week or so this Sunday, so I am waiting on ordering, don't really want the flavors left in my mailbox that long.

I really want try the "icing" aka frosting from Tasty Vapors :animier: I'm just scared if i get the 1oz bottle it might taste too synthetic... Kinda like how Pinnacle's Whipped Cream Vodka has a very very synthetic cream taste i'm not fond of. But i do like their cotton candy! yuuum! I hope tasty vapors makes all/most of their flavors available in sample sizes soon!

Dayvape i saw that but didn't see any of my flavors i was into.