Mountain Vapor Vanilla/echo-E

maverick

Had about given up on a good vanilla, and stopped having the vendor throw in a small bottle for 2.99 (or whatever) just to give it another go. Mountain Vapor had the Echo-e in stainless; along with true shipping prices for trying a couple of these newer delivery systems. After reading the description of personal care and quality ingredients for their juice line.....I took one last stab at it and ordered the vanilla. The 50/50 mix at 24 mg landed a few days ago and I've been vaping it straight ever since. This mix has none of the chemical taste or weirdness of others I've tried and it's silky smooth, but not what I would call rich or creamy. This is the type of vanilla one can mix with some good tobacco or menthol for that hint of flavor that does not overpower. Yet, it's very pronounced with a hint of dryness on exhale and perfect for the aforementioned. Vapor production and TH is more than adequate and blends nicely at 50/50 all the while revealing a deft hand with the mixture.

This vendor's prices are excellent and immediately ordered another 30ml, and I have their Cinnyum coming along for the PO ride. Not only was this juice an excellent mix, the website claims one new dual coil Echo with order of 30ml of juice.....free just for trying. But this appears to end soon as the website states DC Echo's will be available for ordering, beginning early Sept. Place that with the actual shipping charge and this vapor person jumped right on it. Mountain Vapor has a new customer for three major reasons:

1)Did not charge me 5.99 to send out 2 Echo-e devices

2)Ship time and communication were excellent

3)Juice is a very nice blend and quality at a great price.

SITE IS BOOKMARKED AND CONSIDERED A VERY NICE FIND FOR ME

http://www.mtnvapor.com/main.sc

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines