Calling All Mod Experts!

bass-n-vape

im going to be getting a mod soon but im not sure what i want. the main reason i want one is for tank usage seeing as how i run through normal atty's like crazy it seems like. but my main choice is the tekk mod v2 with a dct tank or a liquinator. but my concern is will the regulated 5 volts of the tekk basically burn up the low resistance cartomizers in the tanks? ive heard 3.7 wasnt enough and 5 was too much for them which leads me to my other choice of the ego booster (which isnt really a mod i know but it makes it vv) and grimmgreen says that around 4 volts makes the liquinator rock. just wanted to get some other opinions on what i should do.

Honestly, there are many better mods out there than a Tekk, IMHO.

Personally, I would stick with a Silver Bullet with a AW High Drain 18650 @ 3.7v w/ a Boge LR carto... in your tank of choice. (You could also stack batts for 6v/standard carto I believe... but I just don't do it.)

It's a great looking setup as well!

That's just a perfect/proven mod w/ a perfect/proven carto... and an excellent battery, IMO.

(I await the carto bashers remarks... c'mon Troop! LOL.)

Edited by DAYVAPE

Honestly, there are many better mods out there than a Tekk, IMHO. Personally, I would stick with a Silver Bullet with a AW High Drain 18650 @ 3.7v w/ a Boge LR carto... in your tank of choice. (You could also stack batts for 6v/standard carto I believe... but I just don't do it.) It's a great looking setup as well! That's just a perfect/proven mod w/ a perfect/proven carto... and an excellent battery, IMO. (I await the carto bashers remarks... c'mon Troop! LOL.)

I agree 100%. LR carto on a huge 3.7v battery is the s&^t. I also to dual coil cartos at 6v. Although I'm a sucker for new tech stuff, a simple big battery mod is hard to beat. I have a Tekk mod and it works well, but it is a PV I only use at home because it can get broken. Silver Bullet, Megaladon, Prodigy these are mods everyone should own.

I've only tried the MAP tank so far but you can use different ohm'ed cartos

in most of the tanks I've seen.

Since you can use so many different cartos,I would suggest a Vv mod

like the provari or a buzz pro.That way no matter which carto or tank

system you decide to try you can find a sweet spot for it. JMO HTH