Out Of The Loop...

Hello guys! Missing everyone here at vaportalk.

I have been out of the loop the past couple months.. I bought a bulk supply of LR Boge Cartomizers and have been vaping away on my eGo for months, unaware of what is going on! I am in the market for a few more batteries and want to try something new and exciting, any ideas? What are you all vaping right now?

Thank youuuu!

Mary

With a supply of Boge LR cartos, I would recommend a big battery tube mod. I have 2 Megaladons, a Prodigy V3 and an Icon.

My favorite vape is a LR carto on a fresh charged 18650. My "Don" is alway in my pocket with my Icon as a back up.

For fun at home I do 6v with dual coil cartos.

I have not found much that beats the LR carto/big battery set up for me. Good luck, let us know what you get.

Welcome home Mary!!

from one absentee-er to another

I'm behind too and have been researching non stop for 3 or 4 days. There are tons of amazing new gadgets and gadgets for your gadgets out there now. Best of luck surfing through it all and have fun!!

I still have my eGo's and use them everyday so I'm free to try out other types without worry. Right now I'm kinda attracted to the Volt by SmokelessImage .. (SteelJan and others have nice reviews on it on youtube) It's an automatic that performs like a SB with a 1.8 carto .... Naturally, the battery life between charges is very short (2-4 hrs) but it's classy for those nights out on the town or for playing xbox or cards eh.

So many mods, so little time....

The 1.7 Resurrector is threatening to push aside the beloved Boge 2.0's. Lighter and more fluff is the filler, with increased capacity.

Echo-E 510 carto arrived today and pretty impressive on the 3.7 mod. Very stylish look on the Ego and capacity equal to the B tank atty.

Edited by maverick

Been out of the loop myself for a couple months!...Been on my Ego passthrough mostly..My Provari is coding me to death with various E3, E2, and the occasional E8..I just got pissed at the thing and through it in a drawer...Ego is hard to beat for reliability. May start shopping around myself for something new. I guess I will ship the Provari in for warranty work. :wallbash: