I Found A Mini Kit For $35. Should I Get That Or Try The Blu?

palermo45

Hello all,

I need some advice please! I found a mini electronic kit for $35 at nicapure.com

It looks pretty nice and it comes with 2 batteries, 1 usb and wall charger, 1 atomizer, and 5 filled cartridges. They also sell liquids there.

If I get the blu, I have to pay a lot more for the unit and the cartridges.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum. You are asking for suggestion for your e-cig. Ego all the way. You can use cartomizers, atomizers, regular or low res, tanks or most of the carto mods. You can't go wrong with it. Digital Vapor has an ego-t (not joye, i don't think) kit for 38.00 bucks. Can't beat that. You get two batteries with this kit it looks like. You can order a few 510 cartos or attys and a couple of drip tips and some juice and you would be set for a while. Don't waste your money on a smaller battery pv because you will just end up purchasing a larger battery in a couple of weeks so just go for the ego now. But that's my opinion. good luck in your search

I agree with Cheshyl, the eGo is the best starter set IMHO. I just saw GP goodphropets has a great sale till Sunday on eGo kits. You won't end up spending much more right now for a superior product. I grabed and extra battery myself lol like I really need more backups.

The problem with a mini is the battery life. You have to recharge the battery every hour or less and that gets to be a really big pain. Seriously. I've never used the blu, but everyone who has says it's not good and is way too expensive. I think if you really want something smaller you should start with the Joye 510. It uses the 510 atomizer so if you want to switch to a longer life battery later (like the eGo) you can still use the atomizer on it. The atomizer is what produces the vapor. The regular atomizers aren't bad at producing vapor, but the low resistance atomizers are much, much better. The problem is you can't use the LR attys on the regular 510 battery. That's another reason we all recommend the eGo...you have many more options with it.

You can't go by videos and reveiws.A person with the right lighting,liquid and technique can make those huge clouds of vapor from any of them .I would just see what most of the people are actually using ,and around here it is the Ego or a knock off.

palermo:

I’m a recent e-cig convert, and it took about a month for me to go through 3 steps to make the switch.

1. Buy an e-cig starter kit (any kit will do), and find out what you like, and don’t like, about vaping.
  2. Buy a handful of e-juices, and find out what you like, and don’t like, about the different flavors.
  3. Sell your e-cig starter kit to a friend, and buy a Joye eGo to use with your favorite e-juice flavor.

Like I said, I’m new too, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I spent a month with a cigarette sized e-cig just to get used to vaping. Eventually, I realized I wanted a better vaping experience more than I wanted a device limited to the size of a traditional cigarette.

-Cantus