A Pbusardo Juice Review - 3 From Vapors Kitchen

PBusardo

Yeah, it drives me crazy not knowing my nic level! Everyone seems to have a different opinion of what 'low, medium, and high' means anyway! Vendors should ALWAYS have us pick our exact nic strength. Just like I think that we should be able to select the exact PG/VG ratio as well... we all prefer different things for different reasons when it comes to our juices.

By the way... I appreciate your honesty when it comes to your reviews. It's nice to know you don't just give them positive reviews because they sent you the stuff for free. Honesty is the best policy!!

Yeah, it drives me crazy not knowing my nic level! Everyone seems to have a different opinion of what 'low, medium, and high' means anyway! Vendors should ALWAYS have us pick our exact nic strength. Just like I think that we should be able to select the exact PG/VG ratio as well... we all prefer different things for different reasons when it comes to our juices.

By the way... I appreciate your honesty when it comes to your reviews. It's nice to know you don't just give them positive reviews because they sent you the stuff for free. Honesty is the best policy!!

Thanks. It does pain me at times to give negative reviews to people who request reviews from me, but I think you the viewers, deserve it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines