Gulf Coast Vapor - 5 Star Customer Service

CantusPro

The owner of Gulf Coast Vapor is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me spec out my first “real” e-cigarette (Joye eGo) after experimenting with a cigarette sized device.

I bought DIY supplies from Gulf Coast Vapor because I wanted to have VG, PG, nicotine and pipettes around to modify prepared e-liquids from another supplier. My order arrived in record time (ordered late Thursday night, and my package was here Monday morning), and everything I ordered was firmly packaged in the box.

So far, I’ve used the 24 mg/ml PG base liquid nicotine, USP Kosher FCC Grade VG and a pipette. This is my first experience with 100% VG, and it’s pretty thick. I didn’t dilute it with water, because it only made up 25% of my recipe. 50% came from the liquid nicotine. I expected the nicotine to be cloudy for some reason, so I shook it up to make sure it was mixed. The liquid nicotine stayed clear, and I added it to the mix. The remainder was the previously purchased e-liquid.

The resulting mixture seemed to have a bit more vapor, and it probably has more nicotine. Overall, the products I received are higher quality than I expected, but I don’t have much experience with these products yet. The delivery time was outstanding, and I do have a lot of experience ordering products over the web.

My order was accurate, high quality and shipped immediately. Since I’m new to vaping, what can I confidently say about Gulf Coast Vapor? You should try them. If you need help, you should contact them.

-Cantus

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines