The Reo Grand

Beans

Month 1 with my Reo Grand.

Yes I know, everyone and their mother is doing reviews now and rarely are they worth the time to read. However I haven't really heard the Reo mentioned too often on VT and being the quality MOD it is I thought I should give my 2 cents and some tips. I hope someone will find it useful.

First, just trying to buy a Reo tends to be a bit of a headache. You have to be very patient and check daily for the sale announcements, then if you can schedule your free time around the upcoming event you must be READY. You must have a pay pal account, account already set up with Reo Mods, the batteries and charger on order with another company since they only sell the MODS and quick fingers to nab the little box of your dreams. Once you have accomplished that, your all set. Shipping was fairly quick in my case but you must sign for your package. It will NOT be left at your door.

Now for the Reo Grand......My first impression, it was big my hand and fairly heavy too. Now, I compare it to holding an eGo for the first time after being used to a real cig. You get used to it quickly. It's a solid piece of T6 aluminum. Should you be mugged it will work very well clubbing your assailant to death. :)

The craftsmanship of the Reo is impeccable. From the smooth machining, the slide door design and window placement to the perfect anodization job, I can not find a single flaw. These simply don't break either. And yes, I have damaged my hard wood floors with it numerous times now. 

The button at the top is solid and secure, it locks easily by turning ever so slightly to the right. I really enjoy the button placement. It seems very natural to me, I guess because I was a thumb sucker :) so your essentially holding your hand in the same position. Talk about the pacifier effect.

The best feature isn't the beautiful design, craftsmanship or it's durability.

It's the ease of use. Prior to my Reo it seems that most of my time was spent topping off my Carto, flooding it and cleaning up the dribbles. Followed by cutting up paper towels so I would not be caught without, popping off the DT to make sure it was slushy (like 500 times a day) so I didn't get that terrible burning hit, fidgeting with the draw (Not all mods are created equal) and packing enough juice in little bottles that always seemed to leak and 2 or 3 extra batts when I leave the house.

Now, I fill my 6ml bottle for the day, slap in a set of fresh batteries and vape. When the flavor changes I squonk the bottle(a gentle squeeze) take a quick draw to pull the juice up, throughly sluchifying the filler and vape again. I have never had a single burning dry hit or any misfires. When I leave the house I grab 1 set of batteries and nothing more. At first I was a little bored with the lack of fidgeting my husband so fondly called tying lures since my tackle box was always nearby, but now I can't get enough, it's simply devine.

I'm not going into how it vapes. It works each and every time as it should. 

It can be used with 3-6 volt batteries which is great for me coming from a VV mod. The 6V with SR Boge cartos is simply a great vape.

For me, this is the perfect MOD. I can't Imagine being more gratified with another PV than the Reo Grand, perhaps the woodville would be nice but for now I'm just concentrating on getting myself to the next Grand sale. 

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines