A Pbusardo Tutorial - How I Clean My Smoktech Clear Cartos

The only thing I don't care for with clearos is that they tend to leak like crazy !! It's such a fine line with the amount of juice they hold before it just starts coming out the bottom. Hopefully they come up with a way to help with that.

On another note: I noticed you had you Rev. V2 with you. I found what works really well for me...

I've been using the 'Boge LR KR808' cartomizers (HERE) with an adapter to screw in to the 510 connection on the device. Then I slip a Empire 'drip shield' over the entire thing and down all the way. I have had no leakage at all and it works like a champ. Plus, I'm actually liking these KR cartos MUCH better than the Boge 510 LR's... and I was pretty fond of those before! Also, I'm guessing you have a tube in your bottle, correct? This makes filling much easier ... just some thoughts for ya!

And I also picked up some of these and I have been super happy with the way they perform!

GREAT CARTOS! Even though they aren't LR, they actually last much longer because they aren't getting quite so hot. I have been using them on my Silver Bullet and have been really liking them! Also work great with warmer vapor at 5 volts! thumbsup.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE