Ming Drip Tips

so i won the set of mings and the lr atty's from cherry vape this month and received them today and im not so sure about the mings. seems like they're too much trouble theyre too hard to get on and off the atty and it takes too long for the drips to get into the atty itself. has anyone else had this problem and does it get better over time?

The Mings DEFINITELY feel much better between the lips than the Pawns do... at least I think they do! The early run of Mings had breaking issues... and then the following run had fitment issues! I had emailed them about some of mine that broke right by the o-ring to see what I could do with them... and she sent me the 'new' Mings to try out. So far the couple that she sent me have been working great. I've had no fitment issues or breaking as I did with earlier versions. Although, I did discover that the one's I have do NOT fit Cisco atomizers, as his are smaller than the standard ones. I would have to agree though that dripping in them alone pretty much sucks unless you give it a small blow to push the juice on through. Coupled with the fact that it's quite tall overall, the dang center hole is also pretty small! So, I often just find myself just pulling it off and adding my juice as needed... thats just what works best most of the time for me. thumbsup.gif