Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm Cartomizer

joker23

So, I'm putting my eGo tanks on hold for a while, and just ordered some dual coil 1.5 ohm cartomizers. I was hoping somebody could give me some pointers? Like filling it up, (can it be done without a needle?). Or should I use a drip tip and just drip directly into it? And what is the rubber cap filling, and how do I do it?

Thanks

Did you get the clear one's without the rubber caps?

If so, you'll need to find a cap from another carto. Put it on the bottom (tight so no juice can leak out) and then drip in juice. Wait for it to soak in, and drip more. Repeat that until it's full. (Let it sit for a few minutes to make sure the juice is completely soaked in) Then, take the bottom cap off, and clean up any excess juice with paper towel. Should be ready to vape after that.

Put a drip tip on after you've filled it, so you can drip in and keep it from burning.

There are great 'how to fill carto' vids on youtube. Sometimes seeing it helps. :)

Dual Coils the longest I've heard was 5 days, but some say regular cartos can be used for a week or more. Just don't let it run dry.

When it tastes burnt, it's probably done for.

No cleaning needed, just keep one flavor in one carto. You'll figure it out :)