Looking For A New Ecig

Randage

Looking for a new eCig or any recommendations. Have been using the eGO-T for a couple of months now. Its a good setup, but the atties have not been that great. Some would last me for a good month, and some would die out in a few days. Is there a step up from the eGO-T that would provide a better experience?

the great thing about what you already have is that you can use anything that's made for the ego, ego-t, or 510. so any cartomizers or atomizers that work with those will work with what you've got. also, 306 atomizers will work. i've tried almost everything at this point, and i gotta say, tanks are my least-favorite method. give cartomizers and direct-dripping a try.

Jon

I don't think the problem is your e-cig that you're currently using, but more of the atomizers you are purchasing.

For example, I've noticed a huge difference in the life-span using an atomizer from iVape rather than using an atomizer from Liberty-Flights.

I've asked around and also over heard other people saying that Cisco atomizers last the longest, but I'm sure this could vary from person to person.

The life-span of the atomizer could also reflect on various things such as how often you vape, if you're keep the atomizer wet and so on.

Thanks for the input. Yes, Liberty-Flights (US) has been my supplier recently. Great service and juice. I guess I have been getting a bad batch of atties. Might try some other suppliers to see if there is a difference.

<---- Screwdriver 3.7 from totally wicked. 900mah battery lasts me ALL day has never failed me

uses 901 fitting but a 510 adapter is $2, but i love the 901 LR cartos on it, hits at 9+ watts

im only looking into the provari as a upgrade with VV