The best place I know of is Liberty Flights. They have 20% off all the time. (in the upper left hand corner) You may want to look at the Riva for your friend as well for the price. Its basically the same thing as the ego. The only dif. is slightly longer bat. life, and the button is soft instead of plastic. Its a 510 connection just like the ego. Good luck :)

Edited by Typcin

The best place I know of is Liberty Flights. They have 20% off all the time. (in the upper left hand corner) You may want to look at the Riva for your friend as well for the price. Its basically the same thing as the ego. The only dif. is slightly longer bat. life, and the button is soft instead of plastic. Its a 510 connection just like the ego. Good luck :)

Its funny u said that i just checked out from liberty flights and came back here to check on my post and seen this haha thanks for the help tho!!

I fully endorse liberty flights and I also purchased the Riva starter kit. After approximately 1.5 weeks, both of my Riva batteries inexplicably died on me. Since I was within the two week window, however, I called them about it and they immediately shipped out replacements (and a pre-paid return envelope). Excellent service! I have had the replacements for a little over two months now, and whammo!.....both died at the same time again. I stuck them in the mail since they were still covered by the LF 3 month warranty on batteries. I emailed them to let them know they were on the way and asked how much it would cost to upgrade to Ego batteries due to the problems I seem to be having with the Rivas. Their response was that since this was my second issue, they would send new Ego batteries for no extra charge!! It is hard to find customer service like that anywhere...what a great group.