Juicy Vapors - Fantastic

bugsman

I just have to give a :thumbsup: to Juicy Vapors. I had never ordered from them and decided to try one of their Sample Packs. Also I'm just starting to try flavors out, had been sticking with Tobacco flavors mostly. Their Wake N Vape is wonderful as is their Oba Oba juice. I'll let you know about the rest as I try them out.

Now on to their customer service. I had ordered a 10 - 6ml sampler, plus a couple of other single bottles. Shipping was fast and I received the package with one bottle missing. I emailed them and their response was immediate not to mention I've already received the missing bottle in a bigger size. Excellent to deal with and so far I'm not disappointed in any of their juice. :animier:

Ive also had great experiences with juicy vapor. They have great and very interesting flavors. They are always running sales and coupons and they ship extremely fast for a company that makes juice to order. Their cola is the only flavor I have found that I can use all day everyday. I sometimes use other flavors, but very briefly.

I have ordered three times from them so far.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines