3.7 To 5V

lovie

hello .just wondering if by going from 3.7 to 5v if i should lower my nic level i now vape 24m .has anyone had to lower there nic ? thank you much

Yep, I just can't chain vape the higher nic with the infinity. It hits me real fast, lol Ilove it. Play with the nic level for a while. Because it really kicks up the flavor of the juice I cut mine with some PG/VG mix. That seems to work great without much flavor loss.

Edited by Beans

thanks. dag it .i dont want to buy anything else.....i do have some vg i can add .thanks again..sorry wrong place to post you would think i would no better by now sorry

Edited by lovie

You can lower your nic level down from 24 to whatever you feel most comfortable with with a 5v but you dont have to. You just might not vape as much as you used too with the 3.7v device you were using. I've noticed when I switched to the Buzz from my ego that My nic level never changed I just don't chain vape anymore. I would try your current nic level at 5 and then decide from there whether it needs to be changed or not.

You can lower your nic level down from 24 to whatever you feel most comfortable with with a 5v but you dont have to. You just might not vape as much as you used too with the 3.7v device you were using. I've noticed when I switched to the Buzz from my ego that My nic level never changed I just don't chain vape anymore. I would try your current nic level at 5 and then decide from there whether it needs to be changed or not.

thanks