Looking For A New E-Cig

sTizzle

hello all

ive had a SD MKII from totally wicked for quite sometime. and only use it off an on.

i started with a DSE 801 but that thing had no punch

then moved on to the SD with normal attys, then went to LR attys but was discouraged by the low life span. so i started looking for alternatives and found the MAP tank at clouds of vapor.

so this is what i got now

img0413q.jpg

it looks like a pipe bomb its big and heavy and i feel like a drug addict vapeing in public with it

and it leaks. the first map tank developed a crack in the tube.

img0419rj.jpg

bruce over at CoV was very helpfull and sent me a brand spanking new one for free. i was also hoping that would solve the leaking in the shaft

img0417mu.jpg

not sure if you can see it too well there but it leeks sporadically like that and is very annoying. (one of the reasons i got the tank was to stop leaking attys)

so i have to store it like this

img0414hl.jpg

and i am sick of it.

i was thinking of grabbing a saber touch vari volt from vapor moon but those things are a bit pricey for me considering its just a battery holder, of course i would love the Darwin...but that's double the bucks and i would still need to find a atomizer that i like

so i am looking for something smallER. i don't want something tiny. i would like something that i can change the battery in. a battery type that is not impossible to find on the net other than the website that you buy the mod from.

i don't really like atomizers. when i was still using them i took out the wick and bridge so they would be better and direct dripping (that's probably why they had low life span for me)

i HATE wicks and the taste of the carts with that cotton fiber stuff in them that holds the juice.

i just want something that will efficiently and effectively produce vapor from the juice and nothing else, with medium to low maintenance

looking to pay around 80$ but will spend 150 if its something really good.

dose such a thing exist?

thanks in advance.

(sorry if i rambled too much)

Hi all. I have been using an intellicig for a little while now and want to upgrade but cant seam to find an e-cig for a reasonable price that fits my need and would like the help of the community.

first off i want a voltage of 3.7 with 2400 mh protected so i can last the day on 1 battery.

secondly i would prefer a 510 atomizer as i have heard that gives a good vape as well as taste.

thirdly i don't have time to be dripping so i will need to be using decent carts that i can refill.

fourth i would like a manual button on the side near the top rather than a button on the base.

and last of all i want to be spending around ?70 all in.

the closest i have found is the silver bullet but that is ?90 without the battery's.

any help would be appreciated.

Edited by BirdDog
Staff edit

Take a look at the infinity. It's a VV 3.7-5.5 The batts last me all day on a single charge approx 9 mls a day vaping. The kits they carry $70 no batts or charger or about 100 with bats and charger. It's slightly longer than the eGo T and slightly wider too, but not by much. They say approximately 2 weeks to deliver, but I received mine in under a week.

Forgot it's made by Notcigs

Edited by Beans

To be quite honest... you really would not be disappointed with the Silver Bullet.

It sort of set the standard for quality mods... and has done so quite well!

I have the 'silver' version of it, and while I really like it, I truly would have rather had the black.

The only negative, if it even is one, would be that the silver one is a fingerprint magnet!

Still, when this baby is all shined up, it is a really beautiful specimen!

Another awesome device is the 'Empire' from empiremods.com!

It is telescopic and will use many of batteries that are out there by simply adjusting it to fit.

I have a 'black/cut' version on the way... and will be in my hands any day now!

The thing is with the Empire... you must use the 'Notify Me' button so you can grab one up when the new batch arrives!

They don't last long... and I think this speaks a lot about the quality/reputation of this mod.

There really are a bunch of different devices out there if that is what you are ready for! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Have you considered the 'Indulgence' from Eastmall? (I'm too new to post links to the Site or I would)... at any rate... here's some info about it that I think makes it a great eCig (at a fantastic price also)... $59 plus shipping gets you all of this;

4pcs of Platinum Thread Caps to suit DPV9 (KR808D1)/EM9 (901), EM4 (40X), EM5 (510) & EM8 (801)

1pc of Platinum Indulgence Button Section

1pc Standard Platinum Indulgence-V2 Battery Cup with Indulgence logo on

2pc Indulgence 18350 3.7v Protected Batteries - 900mah (true mAh)

1pc Universal Battery Charger 3.7v for: 18650, 18350 & 10440

1PC Indulgence Carrying Case (very useful and could hold lots of stuff)

1pc of 3.7v Atomiser of your choice including 5 empty carts to suit (choose below)

go with the PROVARI... spend the few extra to tune your voltage, im trying to scrape up for one eventually . good pics, I LOVE MY SCREWDRIVER but that map tank looks crazy.... wont be buying one of those

oh btw you need to try a boge carto or a smoketec dual coil carto on that driver

Edited by Kingbtheone

I would agree with the recommendation of the Silver Bullet. I have the black version and absolutely love it!! However, I can not agree with the Indulgence. I had one before I got my Silver Bullet and didn't care for it at all. The Provape is a lot better than the Indulgence. I'm sure hearing a lot of good things about the Provari, but I don't have one of those...yet.

go with the PROVARI... spend the few extra to tune your voltage, im trying to scrape up for one eventually . good pics, I LOVE MY SCREWDRIVER but that map tank looks crazy.... wont be buying one of those

oh btw you need to try a boge carto or a smoketec dual coil carto on that driver

Have you tried the MAP TANK??? I use mine exclusively on my ProVape-1 and my ProVari.

Edited by CDATundra