About To Hit The Order Button

hi Erika i was just on there site and read that the botton sometimes has a problem with getting pushed in after lots of use . could have been a one time thing .i hope to get one soon beans has one . i am sure she will be a long soon with a report for you .for the most part i have heard only good things

Here I am Lovie! :)

Erika, So far I really like my infinity.

The Cons I have found so far,

Boge 2.0 cartos can't be used on it.....

Boge SR can make it act up, but I have found a solution for that.( When it seems to get too hot for the juice, screw it on to the eGo and put it back on the infinity) I think the post position of the Carto makes it act like LRand it needs to be adjusted just a touch.

The wheel well is open so it's possible to get liquid in it

The air flow I like best leaves the Carto fairly loose.

The finish is nothing special

The Pro's

Rocking vapor and flavor

Fairly small size

Battery life.....Lasts me close to 20 hours of heavy Bean style vaping

It's never miss fired

All and all for the first time VV Modder I really am happy with it. I've stoped using my eGos for anything but to fix the Boge SR Carto issue.

Its a great PV and does what it should and the price makes it a good buy. I'm also looking forward to getting the Provari, I think with just those 2 PVs I'll have everything I need. Let me know if you have more questions.

Oh heck just hit the button :)

Edited by Beans

Crap. I have like 45 lr cartos sitting here. Think vk would exchange them? So should i not use the reg boge? I wonder if an adapter would solve the problem?

Crap. I have like 45 lr cartos sitting here. Think vk would exchange them? So should i not use the reg boge? I wonder if an adapter would solve the problem?

i am right with ya i have about 45 reg 510 what kind do we need ? help...beans :help:

LOL 13 Boxes of 2.0 ohm and 10 boxes of the regular here :wallbash: My back up plan.......(Provari coming soon) The Boge SR do work fine on them, My crazy issue is sometimes it gets that dry/burning taste when it's not, IDK call me crazy but it seems like when I screw it on to the eGo batt, take a drag then back to the infinity it works perfect. I've read on the other board :whistle: I know, that regular cartos can act like LR on the infinity, it has to do with the center post dropping on the carto, and liquid between the post and the battery connector spiking the current a little bit. Crazy but when it happens I just tighten it hard on the ego and all is fine again. It bothered me at first but not so much now. I really do love vaping at 5.2 ish I think it is, and the airy draw I'm able to get really makes fruit flavors explode in your mouth. Over all I'm happy, it's not perfect but I really like it for a first VV MOD.

No on Boge LR, I have no idea if VK would exchange. Maybe a trade with some of our reg members? Love I'm betting 510s would work fine. If I'm not mistaken Boge SR actually run slightly hotter than other SR. I think that's why their so widely loved and that may be the issue there.

Can you use Boge LR on the Provari?

Edited by Beans

:animier: Lovie :animier: Lovie :animier: Lovie :animier:

you are so funny ....iam excited i ordered 4 extra batt too i don't think i need anything else i have plenty off cartos and joose . the waiting begins .................tick tick

Okay ladies. Beans if you are going to get a Provari let me know how heavy it feels to you. I've got a Provape and it seems a little heavy to me after the eGo batteries. My hand gets tired and I then switch to the eGo. The Provape is a 3.7 device but I've got some dual cartomizers coming so maybe I'll be able to tell a big difference. The vapor is good but it's not rocking my socks off. I'm not going to get another mod until I hear from the ladies on the Provari.