Riva 510 Electronic Cigarette

750mAhRiva-510kit.jpg

The Riva 510 Electronic Cigarette comes with 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, 1 cone, 1 wall charger, 1 USB charger, 9 blank cartridges and a very nice box to keep it all stored in. The Riva 510 is the first and only electronic cigarette that I have owned and I have nothing bad to say about it at all. My experience with the Riva 510 thus far has been amazing and to be quite honest, this kit has saved my life, literally. The atomizers are of quality and definitely durable. From my personal experience, the atomizers last quite a while and I’m in no way dis-satisfied.

The Riva 510 battery works perfectly and really holds it’s charge, even when being used often. Even with myself, a heavy vaper, the charge lasts for a good full day, which is quite amazing. The durability is profound and of great quality. The kit comes with two chargers, one being a USB charger and the other being a wall charger. Both of them work perfectly and the quality seems to be nice on the isolated wire. Both chargers are housed by a thick durable plastic. To use the wall charger, you simply plug the USB plug into the wall charger, which is located at the bottom. It’s great that this kit comes with a way to charge by computer or outlet. I’ve mainly just used the USB plug itself being as I’m always on the computer. It works great for what I do, so I’m very pleased with the chargers.

The cone, which is located over the atomizer and screws onto the battery seals up your atomizer and gives it that smooth, amazing look the Riva 510 has. The awesome thing about the Riva is, if you want to change it’s look, your out of pocket expense for a new colored battery and cone are very cheap and affordable. I’ve recently purchased a new silver Riva 510 battery and a silver Riva 510 cone. After my purchase, now I have a silver kit! Yes, it looks awesome. The Riva 510 also comes with 9 blank cartridges to be filled by yourself. The work pretty well for beginner vaper. I since then have moved on from them, but it’s all apart of the full experience. And lastly, the Riva 510 box that all your items will come in. The box is very nice, especially for a display box, but can still be put into use even after you are using all of the items for your electronic cigarette. I personally use the box to hold all of my liquids now so that I don’t have a big mess. It box also holds my atomizers that aren’t in use at the time.

To be straight forward with you… The Riva 510 is all around a very nice, durable and quality electronic cigarette. It’s worked for me and it’s worked very well at that. To anyone interested or looking for an electronic cigarette, I highly suggest purchasing this one. You just can’t beat it’s astonishing battery life. Small e-cig that can fit in your pocket, yet it can still get the job done like a real cigarette. – I purchased my Riva 510 from Liberty-Flights.com, however you can find an electronic cigarette very similar if not better on Forever Vapor, which is a very reputable site as well.

Edited by Blakeab84

Very informative and in depth review. I would like to add that there is 3 main Riva manufacturers. The kit pictured in the review is the Eastmall Riva. There are also the SLB Riva and the Hello Riva's. The Eastmall Riva is the most popular one. The kit above comes with 750 Mah batteries which I have 4 kits of still kicking strong after 3 months. I also maintain an 1100 mah Eastmall kit I picked up from Vapor Junction. I also would like to add that is you cartomizersm you can use a cone from a Riva 901 which uses the thread which will give you a little more room around the cartomizer.

Paul

Very informative and in depth review. I would like to add that there is 3 main Riva manufacturers. The kit pictured in the review is the Eastmall Riva. There are also the SLB Riva and the Hello Riva's. The Eastmall Riva is the most popular one. The kit above comes with 750 Mah batteries which I have 4 kits of still kicking strong after 3 months. I also maintain an 1100 mah Eastmall kit I picked up from Vapor Junction. I also would like to add that is you cartomizersm you can use a cone from a Riva 901 which uses the thread which will give you a little more room around the cartomizer.

Paul

Thanks for the addition steeldragon (Paul), I'm sure someone will come along and take much use from the information provided. If anyone else has anything that you would like to add, feel free. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines