Why Do Clearomizers Produce Better Flavor Than E2 Cartomizers?

This is really bugging me. I dont understand why the clearomizers produce better flavor than the e2 cartomizers? They are essentially the same thing but the clearomizers break to fast due to cracking and the e2 last longer but only certain flavors taste good in them. Can someone explain this to me?

you may have different versions

many of the v4 and down were wound to tightly on the wick causing them to not be able to wick at all. the v5 have a single fat wick that isnt wound up all tight, causing better flow.

as for the clear ones, the tubing is thinner; the wicking that comes out you can see goes pretty much at a 90 degree bend, this is very bad for wicking.

if you used ce2 v5 on the map tank it would even perform better than it currently does.

I had some clearomizers from indyvapeshop.com and they produced tones of vapor and flavor. I just got some e2 from clouds of vapor and so far one of them produces ok flavor with tones of vapor and the rest have this really weird taste to them.

the weird taste is the primer they dip them in to keep them from forming corrosion, and also has "as i have been told" an anti-germ additive.

theres really no quality control in most ecig manufactures, so your coil could be really tight or really loose. this is why i dont use any ce2 or similar.

if you want a good carto, stick with 306 boge. they are by far the best, cheaper, and rock my socks on the juice feeder. taste just like an atty when you juice it.