What To Buy Next?

cheryli

That's my question really...I love my Boge lr cartos....but I go through about 3 a day and filling them regularly is getting to be a hobby...not that I mind much at this point but was looking at some other toys to play with. Any advice. I have an eGo.

-Cheryl

I got the tank system with lr atomizer and it's pretty good, the tanks don't really last much longer than a cartomizer, though, in fact, i'd probably say that cartomizers last longer (which is odd since it takes 30 drops to fill a tank, and about 20 to fill a carto), i haven't tried the enormous cartomizers yet, as i haven't found any for the eGo. When at home i direct drip with the lr big cylinder style eGo atomizers (WAY better than the little 510 attys). as for something to get you through a long day, i'm pretty much either filling 5 cartos or tanks in the morning, and topping off whatever i don't use the next day. wish there was an all-day, one-thing solution, sadly i've yet to find one, pm me a link if you find enormous cartos for the eGo.

Jon

I just got a few large cartos for the ego that hold 2ml of liquid. They are plastic and I do not like them as well as the metal boge cartos. They do not have the same taste and vapor production as the boge cartos. I will im the link in case you would like to try them for yourself.

I have tried cartomizers, clearomizers, e2 cartomizers, and the tank system and I prefer the e2 cartomizers myself. I tried the tank system and it doesnt produce enough flavor for me and clearomizers (ce2) all cracked over time which caused me to loose a lot of liquid. Now i just stick with the e2 cartomizers (same thing as clearomizers but with a better body instead of thin plastic). They dont crack and leak and one will last me almost half a day ( if i even leave it on that long; I change flavors a lot through out the day). I use those while I am out and about and then I use a lr510 atty while I am at home.