Mint Chocolate Chip

EasyE

I just mixed up a little Mint Chocolate chip(Loranns) last night and went out for some drinks. At first i was digging it, it had an after taste that was exactly like those Andes thin mints. Yummy !! But this morning i was puffing it and it was terrible. I mean the after taste was good still but it seemed like the initial taste that hits you can taste a lot like burnt chocolate.YUK!! I switched it up to some strawberry but im still tasteing the chocolate , even after rinsing out the cart filler. hope that flavor goes away.

Ahhhh.... finally , seemed to take forever to chuff that stuff out of there. i had a clean cart when i switched , i didnt realize how much is stored in the atty..but its out now. Working on some strawberry/kiwi..its ok , better than the Mint chocolate chip! yuk...

:lol:

Yeah, I tend to blow out my 401 atty before I use another flavor. Otherwise I'm vaping some crazy concoction that makes me wonder WTF is wrong with me.

Like strawberry-vanilla-mint-tobacco-espresso-RY4. Or *** as I described it to my wife.

"WTF? Honey, is that bottle of juice labeled *** flavor?"

LOL. I probably should, but I am afraid to mess with it for fear of breaking they atty. Its working and i want to keep it that way..I have yet to try to clean an atty.not sure when its really necessary?

LOL. I probably should, but I am afraid to mess with it for fear of breaking they atty. Its working and i want to keep it that way..I have yet to try to clean an atty.not sure when its really necessary?

The jury is out on cleaning. I just wrap mine in a napkin, blow into the battery end until no juice comes out, re-attach, put a few drops on it to make sure it's moist, and go to town.

I don't know if it helps extend the life, but my main reason is to get existing juice out so as to get the most accurate flavor from the next one. It still takes a few "cleaner" puffs to get all flavor out but not nearly as many as if I didn't blow it out.