Madvapes Ce2 Rev 5 2.4-2.6 Ohm Clearomizers

So its been a while since I have posted anything but here is a little background info with me and the CE2s. About 3 or 4 months ago I had tried the rev 4s mainly because I read so many rave reviews on them. When I had tried the rev 4s they were ok but then they were the most disgusting thing I have ever tried in my life. I tried modding them to no success. So here we stand today and again I read many great reviews on the rev 5s and I ordered the clearomizers last friday. Got them in the mail today and was so worried I again wasted my money... WELL honestly these are not that bad. I did not try them without modding them first but I modded them mainly because I was told that thicker juices require you to mod them but them wick pretty good. They still need work and the flavor diminished a little but I will tell you the TH is out of this world! I just dont understand why. But all in all I can see myself purchasing these again in the future. Might need to mod the tubes in a few days but thats fine with me. Well i give these new CE2s 3 1/2 stars out of 5. Knocked a point and a half off to the fact that you need to mod them and the tubes will eventually crack. If they fixed those I think these would be close to perfect.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines