So Does Anybody Else Out There Like The Ce2 Cartomizers?

I was just wondering if anyone else out there likes the ce2 cartomizers. I love them. I had the clearomizers but they all cracked on the battery end which led to me loosing probably half my juice.

I have been using the fluxomizers with great success, just got some clearomizers, the large ones, they are okay, but I think you have to be careful with them when removing or filling, they do come apart, but the flavor is great on them. I have heard good and lots of not good about the CE2's, glad they are working for you.

I started off with clearomizers and then moved to the cartomizers due to the leaking issues. The clearomizers did hold up for 2 months before they started leaking though. They do surprisingly put out a lot of flavor and vapor. My 2.5ohm ones put out more flavor and just as much vapor as my lr tank atty does. Cheaper too.

I use the CE2 XL guts in my MAP tanks and they do provide good flavor and vapor production. I just got my first cartos in the mail today(Smoketech Dual Coils) and am really loving them. I stayed away from cartos for so long and am glad I finally gave these a chance. They produce a nice warm flavorfull vapor.

I saw those and almost bought one but am going to give it some more time and see what a lot of people think about them before getting one.

I use my MAP tanks almost exclusively, and of course they use the CE2's. Personally, I really like them. That being said, I have not used the plain CE2 cartos.

Edited by CDATundra

I saw the map tanks but couldnt justify $30 for it. I prefer to carry a couple ce2 cartos at a time that way i can change flavors whenever I feel like it.

I will say this though; a ce2 is the only thing i can vape 555 in. If i put it in anything else it taste gross. Just thought that was a weird fact.

I got a couple of packs of clearos a month or so ago and didn't have any problems. Just out of curiosity, I changed out the tubes on 2 or 3 with the 3mL syringe mod and they are doing fine also, no leaks anywhere. Love the flavor and vapor.

The past week and a half have been using GotVapes Vortex bottom coil clearomizers. Some people have reported problems with these; but once again, I've had no problems with them. Plus no syringe filling!

I havent heard of the bottom coil ones. That might fix the sometimes to warm vapor issue. I took one of the gutts from one of my clearomizers and an old 10ml bottle and made a mod out of that. It works ok but I kind of had to ghetto rig it in there and sometimes it wicks to good and I have blow it out.

i just watched a video on those bottom coil ce2's and wish I would have seen that before I ordered my regular ce2s. But I think I will wait until they come out with them with a 510 connection.