Mega Cartos(Not Duelcoil)

lovie

well here gos i got 5 mega cartos from $%#@ . i really want to like them but i am disapointed .the first one stuck to battery and the metal piece came right out and i had just cleaned battery .the next one i filled with 80/20 pg vg it worked well for a while about 1/2 day maybe . then seemed to be getting gunked up not so good ..so i tried my 3rd with my good juice stright pg base .again for some reason it dose not set right on my battery and did nothing so i changed battery not great but it works . in my opinion they are suckie. but not giving up i ordered some duel coil cartos hope my luck is better(.i think i might have posted wrong place sorry ) :turned:

I had the same problem with a supplier, They are a boutiqe type cartomizer vendor. I tried 3 different style cartomizer from them. I want to like them so much from reading so much hype about them. They just never met my expections. I had to move on. I gotten a leery when I hear a lot of hype about a new product now a days. Of cour I did jump on the bandwagon with the dual coils but that is only 1 that has succeeded for me out of a lot of failures. Taste is subjective but I sometimes that my taste buds would real some of these forums because they are not getting the same message as the brain.

Paul

I had the same problem with a supplier, They are a boutiqe type cartomizer vendor. I tried 3 different style cartomizer from them. I want to like them so much from reading so much hype about them. They just never met my expections. I had to move on. I gotten a leery when I hear a lot of hype about a new product now a days. Of cour I did jump on the bandwagon with the dual coils but that is only 1 that has succeeded for me out of a lot of failures. Taste is subjective but I sometimes that my taste buds would real some of these forums because they are not getting the same message as the brain.

Paul

guess thats how it go's some times . i really hope the duels work for you and me seems like i can suck down a reg carto it no time flat .i need more JUICE lol have a great night :)

I just got some of the Smoketech dual cartos and am in vaping heaven. I got the 1.5ohm ones and they work awesome on eGo batts. I've also heard you can use them on higher voltage and they provide even better vapor and TH. I'm going to try the 1.25ohm ones next.

I just got some of the Smoketech dual cartos and am in vaping heaven. I got the 1.5ohm ones and they work awesome on eGo batts. I've also heard you can use them on higher voltage and they provide even better vapor and TH. I'm going to try the 1.25ohm ones next.

oh yes i ordered some of those should be here tomarrow .the other mega cartos they did not work for me at all .looking forward to getting the duel . :thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines