Elegant And Riva 901 For Kr808D-1

Hatchet

This is just a note for KR808D-1 users who are looking for a longer lasting battery. The Easy Elegant, available from easycig.com and the Riva 901, available from liberty-flights.com, are identical and both work with all KR808D-1 cartomizers. For those with the Elegant, the cones for the Riva 901 work perfectly on the Elegant (they are the same). Both work on the same charger (the chargers are identical).

I purchased both and have been using them side by side for a few weeks now and they work identically well. I am a heavy vaper and I use up two batteries in a day. This is a terrific step up from standard KR batteries. They only take a couple of hours to recharge so there is no down time if you have two. For those of you who want the color choices the Elegant comes in black and pearlized gold, the Riva 901 comes in black, pink, steel, white and titanium. Titanium is exactly the same as pearlized gold. I have both and they are identical in every way. There are also other companies that supply the Riva 901 that I haven't dealt with yet.

So those of you with the Nebula, Vapor King, Easy Cig, Bloog Max Fusion, LeCig D1 and many others feel confident that the Elegant and Riva 901 will work with your cartomizers and both produce great vapor and flavor.

Hatchet

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines